[Zope-dev] Re: Exposing COM via XML-RPC or Something Else

Edward Muller edwardam at home.com
Wed Dec 1 21:28:16 EST 1999

I do completly agree. I spent some more time looking at the specs. But what
languages/platforms is SOAP CURRENTLY implimented on? CURRENTLY being the key
here. XML-RPC is implimented in C/Python/Java, etc, etc....That means I can do
what I want to do from just about ANY OS, as a cgi script, or a java
applet....With SOAP I can't....

I do agree with you that SOAP would address my problem,
AND I WILL LOOK INTO DOING A PYTHON IMPLIMENTATION

...EAM...