indentation

Thomas Hamelryck thamelry at vub.ac.be
Fri Dec 3 16:39:17 EST 1999

Fred L. Drake, Jr. (fdrake at acm.org) wrote:
: Gerrit Holl writes:
:  > As i said: people who start with Python as a first language like it.
:   There are those of us who started with x86 assembly and BASIC who
: like it too!  (And Pascal, and C, and C++, and... hey, how many places
: can one person start in, anyway? ;)

As far as I can tell it's certainly not only the novices who like the use
of indentation. Some pretty experienced programmers are very much in favor
of indentation as well. I guess it's just not my thing.

--
Cheers,

Thomas Hamelryck//Free University Brussels (VUB)
Intitute for Molecular Biology// ULTR Department
Paardestraat 65//1640 Sint-Gensius-Rode//Belgium