[ANNOUNCE] Pygasm IDE wxWindows Linux Developer Release

Cliff Baeseman vbman at pcpros.net
Thu Dec 30 07:33:18 EST 1999

Hi all,

   I would just like to announce that I have tweaked the Pygasm IDE
Developer
 release code to run under linux and wxGTK.

Pygasm is a wxWindows GUI assembler with a delphi look and feel. It
sports a
Source Editor, Object inspector, WYSIWYG forms designer,  documentor.

The original author Riaan Boysen is on vacation at the moment, in the
mean time I have placed up a little website with a bunch of screen shots
and the code
at http://www.pcpros.net/~vbman

There have also been user reports that it is running well under NT also.

Thanx
Cliff Baeseman