pythoncom and MTS

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Dec 16 20:53:59 EST 1999

<tiddlerdeja at my-deja.com> wrote in message
news:83b5lq$5tr$1 at nnrp1.deja.com...
> Does anyone know if you can implement MTS (Microsoft Transaction
> Server) complient/safe COM objects in python?

Yep - no problems at all.  (Well, actually a tiny registration problem in
builds 127 and earlier, but now fixed).  Did you try a DejaNews search for
MTS on this newsgroup?

> -Also, a serious question, is pythoncom ready for primetime? (I've only
> just found it really). Again, I don't want to embark on a python
> solution if I'm going to run into bugs.

If you dont want bugs, get out of the software game :-)  pythoncom is very
stable - the guts is a couple of years old and been used heavily in a number
of projects.

Mark.