Offtopic: millenium

Ivan Van Laningham ivanlan at callware.com
Wed Dec 22 17:34:46 EST 1999

Hi All--

Aahz Maruch wrote:

> In article <19991222215733.A2783 at stopcontact.palga.uucp>,
> Gerrit Holl  <gerrit at nl.linux.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> We know that the Python conference isn't until the next millennium.
> >
> >Hmm, we've already had a discussion on this, haven't we?
>
> To quote my partner: milleNNium milleNNium milleNNium milleNNium
>
> ;-)
>
> (Don't worry about it, Gerrit, I've misspelled it, too.)

Have a look at

	http://www.magnet.ch/serendipity/hermetic/cal_stud/newmill.htm

Peter Meyer is a regular contributor to the CALNDR-L mailing list, and
is, except for the occassional foray into the fringes of New Agery, a
fairly reliable resource in matters calendrical.

Me, I think if the Pope sez the millennium is 1/1/2000, it's as close as
anyone is going to get to an authoritative answer.

<millennium-shmillennium>-ly y'rs,
Ivan
Ivan Van Laningham
Callware Technologies, Inc.
ivanlan at callware.com
ivanlan at home.com
http://www.pauahtun.org
See also:
Army Signal Corps:  Cu Chi, Class of '70
Author:  Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours