Python not a Very High-Level Language?

Chui Tey teyc at bigfoot.com
Fri Dec 31 05:55:03 EST 1999

I have been musing on this point lately. Thinking about MSWord's automatic
outline facility, how about an IDE which can "summarize" a lengthly piece of
source code by stripping away very long function parameters, leaving
comments and very legible filtered source..., probably not as necessary in
python as in C where complicated parameters for WinAPI calls can obscure the
overall intent of a program.

news:84i4bn$rqh$1 at clematis.singnet.com.sg...