[wxPython] wxPython glcanvas build on SGI a no-go

Robin Dunn robin at alldunn.com
Thu Dec 30 16:43:50 EST 1999

> wxPython glcanvas build on SGI a no-go

Yep, this is known.  The problem is that I just blindly made wrappers for
everything in my local copy of GL.h.  There was a set of patches sent to the
list a while back from somebody else building on SGI.

http://starship.python.net/pipermail/wxpython-users/1999-November/001131.html

A better solution though is to remove all non-wx-GL stuff from the glcanvas
module and use DA's PyOpenGL package instead.

http://starship.python.net:9673/crew/da/Code/PyOpenGL/

This is what I have done for the next release.  You can pull the new
glcanvas.i, .cpp, and .py files from CVS if you want.

--
Robin Dunn
Software Craftsman