Redirecting stderror to a browser

Paul Prescod paul at prescod.net
Mon Dec 20 10:49:12 EST 1999

Sposhua wrote:

> Using Python 4 CGI, I'd like to redirect the errors to the browser window, so I
> get meaningfull errors rather than the typical "500 Internal server error".

The CGI module describes how to do this:

http://www.python.org/doc/lib/node223.html

The occasional act of disrespect for the American flag creates but a
flickering insult to the values of democracy -- unless it provokes
America into limiting the freedoms that are its hallmark.
           -- Paul Tash, executive editor of the St. Petersburg Times