[disregard] Re: exchanging data btwn Python and lesser languages

Preston Landers prestonlanders at my-deja.com
Tue Dec 7 17:25:07 EST 1999

Unless you're feeling particularly industrious today, you can disregard
my message.  In the interest of time, we've decided to go with an all-
plain-text-to-files format that should be universally readable.

Thanks to those who took the time to respond in email!

---Preston

--
|| Preston Landers <prestonlanders at my-deja.com> ||

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/