some random reflections of a "Python newbie": (1) books, and free sites

Garrett G. Hodgson garry at sage.att.com
Wed Dec 15 10:53:58 EST 1999

Tim Peters wrote:

> [Alex Martelli]
> > Or maybe I'm the only skinflint who balks at spending money
> > for web pages (programmable in Python) which I could get for
> > free (if I would program them in Perl instead)...?
>
> Join the PSA (see http://www.python.org/) and you'll get a free account on
> the Starship.

does this also apply for folks who register for the 8th python
conference, which requires membership as part of the registration
process?  if so, how (and when) do i find out how to use this account?

--
Garry Hodgson			"Hey, mister, can ya tell me,
garry at sage.att.com		where a man might find a bed?"