Compiling python with threads

Joonas Rapila undo at concreteillusions.fi
Thu Dec 30 08:32:56 EST 1999

Hi.

If someone knows what I could be doing wrong, please let me know.
The problem is that I don't manage to compile Python on NetBSD with
Thread support. I'v both tried by doing it trough the package management
tool (pkg_add) (there it instals, but with pkg_add
I don't know how to give it options, i.e, getting it to compile w/
thread support) and the source code. I'v got Pth (The Gnu Portable
threads), so it should (or should it.. :) compile ok. Well anyways, I'd
be grateful for any tips, even if anyone knows a good place to start
searching futher.. thnx.