FORTRAN (was Re: indentation)

Christian Tismer tismer at appliedbiometrics.com
Sun Dec 12 07:11:12 EST 1999

François Pinard wrote:

> Christian Tismer <tismer at appliedbiometrics.com> writes:
>
> > I'm 43, and I learned FORTRAN IV right after Algol 64 in the late 70s.
>
> There was Algol 60, and later Algol 68.  Most probably not Algol 64.

Sorry, I meant A68 of course. Was it since the key distance
from "6" to 8 is the same as to "4", or did I use the mean,
or had the "IV" in mind, no idea, it was late.

ciao - chris

Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 101   :    *Starship* http://starship.python.net
10553 Berlin                 :     PGP key -> http://wwwkeys.pgp.net