Anyone else making music with python?

Paul Winkler slinkp at angelfire.com
Wed Dec 29 14:30:04 EST 1999

Jason Cunliffe wrote:

> No not crazy at all - it is a shame that there is so little media or art
> being done in Python.
>
> Not had time to look at your work yet, but in case you don't already know
> about about it, I suggest to take a good look at Tim Tompson's wonderful
> 'KeyKit':

I should really  have a look there.
Part of my problem is that I'm both a novice programmer and a
habitual wheel-re-inventer... I end up doing things like this
without properly exploring what exists already!

thanks for the tip,

--PW
slinkP arts:   music, sound, illustration, design, etc.
A member of ARMS    ----->    http://www.reacharms.com
or http://www.mp3.com/arms or http://www.amp3.net/arms
personal page   ---->    http://www.ulster.net/~abigoo