Python conference accomodations

Jeff jam at quark.emich.edu
Fri Dec 3 09:03:01 EST 1999

On Fri, Dec 03, 1999 at 02:24:28PM +0100, Joachim Schmitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I planning to attend the conference, are there alternative
> (cheaper) hotels, within walking distance to the conference hotel ? Or
> could some give an german resident a hint, where to look ? Our
> travelagents here are not that familiar with the Arlington localities :-)
>

> Mit freundlichen Grüßen
>
> Joachim Schmitz
>
> WWW-Consultant
>
> email: js at ac-copy.net
> tel: +49-241-89491-0
> fax: +49-241-89491-29

greetings,

I would suggest checking online for rate information, especially if you need
to travel to the US from overseas-- you may be able to find a package deal
that suits your budget.

I checked just now, and the first site I looked into, http://travel.com/ may
be able to assist. it's a starting point at least. you might also try a site
like http://home.netscape.com/ or http://yahoo.com/ for other ideas.

hope that helps.

regards,