Need information om Python byte-code

Nick Maxwell dotproduct at usa.net
Mon Dec 13 23:01:04 EST 1999

>Though of course our original embedding poster almost certainly
>is not rushing to abandon his C code upon hearing this
>information, and may even be mildly annoyed at the tangent which
>has nothing to do with this question --- nevertheless, let
>Information abound! (-:

Not at all!  I love getting information like this :) I have visited both of
these links, but had no time as of yet to really study the code.  I will do
so however once I get done writing my damn term paper (school is at the
bottom of all the counterproductivity in my life :)

Thanks again for the replies everyone :)
- Nick Maxwell
dotproduct at usa.net