Java 1.2 and JPython

John Farrell jfarrell at mincom.com
Sun Dec 5 19:59:43 EST 1999

sdossett at metaphoria.net wrote:
> Does JPython 'fully support' Java 1.2?  I've scoured the web-site and haven't found much
> information on this.  I read the NEWS section and it said that JPython 1.1 supports Java 1.2
> style Collections... but does it support everything else?  Suppose this might be a newbie
> question - but I'm moving a system using JPython from Java 1.1 to Java1.2 and wanted to be
> sure there were no issues.

Scott, anything on the CLASSPATH is available, so it's a fair bet that
JPython works with JDK1.3 as well.

John
--
Dr John Farrell - Research Architect - Mincom Limited

information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete
it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the opinion of the
writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless expressly stated
otherwise.
----
I don't suffer from stress.  I am a carrier.