Python & Mysql

Hans Nowak hnowak at cuci.nl
Tue Dec 14 12:37:58 EST 1999

On 14 Dec 99, Hans Blaauw wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can someone send me a small example of python using the mysql database ?
>
> i'm learning to program and i want to use databases, i read some
> documents about the use of mysql within python but somehow i cannot
> ubderstand it without having some sort of example...
>
> if you have an example please mail it to jmb at xs4all.nl
>
> Many thanks !!

I don't know much about MySQL myself, but my snippets page has two
(related) example files (they require the MySQL module, I don't know
where
to get this one, but some others on this list certainly do):

http://tor.dhs.org/~zephyrfalcon/snippets/html/database.html

I'd like to have more examples by the way; anyone has information
about talking to M$ SQL Server or an Access database?

--Hans Nowak (zephyrfalcon at hvision.nl)
Homepage: http://fly.to/zephyrfalcon
You call me a masterless man. You are wrong. I am my own master.