python 3D graphics

Skip Montanaro skip at mojam.com
Fri Dec 3 07:37:06 EST 1999

    >> I am wondering if anybody has any useful information on programing in
    >> 3D in python. i would appreciate it very much

Aside from the several obvious references to OpenGL, if you are interested
in something a bit higher level and are doing visualization (you didn't
mention your application), you should check out VTK at

    http://www.kitware.com/

It has a set of Python bindings and a large set of useful algorithm and data
classes.

Skip Montanaro | http://www.mojam.com/
skip at mojam.com | http://www.musi-cal.com/
847-971-7098   | Python: Programming the way Guido indented...