CHANGED website bookmarks for *-URL! and more

Jean-Claude Wippler jcw at equi4.com
Fri Dec 31 15:54:23 EST 1999

For the past couple of days (!), my mini.net site has been inaccessible.
It is hosted by CI Host, see Slashdot for some very gory details:

If you were looking for the Python-URL! archive, please use this link:
	http://purl.org/thecliff/python/url.html

If you were looking for the Tcl-URL! archive, please use this link:
	http://purl.org/thecliff/tcl/url.html
If you were looking for the Tcl'ers Wiki, please use either of these:
	http://purl.org/thecliff/tcl/wiki/
	http://purl.org/tcl/wiki

These "Persistent URLs" will be reset to use proper domain names once
all issues have been resolved.  In other words, the above links will
work now and in the future (no matter how badly ISP's foul up).

As the hours of 1999 are ticking away, this sort of trouble is quite a
telling example of where computing and the internet stands today...

Best wishes everyone - let's hope "I.T." grows up in the next millenium.

-- Jean-Claude