Help finding Matt Conyway's tutorial

Randall Hopper aa8vb at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 10:20:49 EST 1999

Wayne:
 |I'm trying to find an address for Matt Conway. I understand he has
 |a tutorial called "A Tkinter Life Preserver" that I would like to
 |down load. If there is any other tutorial out there that someone
 |can point me to I be happy for the info.

To the latter:

   http://www.pythonware.com/people/fredrik/tkintrobook.htm
      An Introduction to Tkinter (Lundh) - Draft

   http://www.python.org/topics/tkinter/doc.html
      Python.org Tkinter Doc Index

   http://www.pythonware.com/library.htm
      Pythonware Tkinter Doc Index

   http://uvacs.cs.virginia.edu/~mjc4y/tkinter_examples
      Tkinter examples (down right now)

To the former, from the Life Preserver index.html:

     * This manual was written by Matt Conway
       (http://www.research.microsoft.com/research/ui/mconway/home.html) at
       the University of Virginia. ...
     * ...FrameMaker version by Ken Manheimer (mailto:klm at python.org), ...
     * Fredrik Lundh (mailto:Fredrik.Lundh at image.combitech.se) elaborated...

The links and e-mails are 2 years old though.  Do a few web searches
(yahoo, dejanews, etc.).

Fredrik Lundh <fredrik at pythonware.com> will probably know.

Randall