Generic COM for Linux

Samuel A. Falvo II kc5tja at garnet.armored.net
Fri Dec 17 00:25:18 EST 1999

In article <XIg64.2705$NV6.9687 at news-server.bigpond.net.au>, Mark Hammond wrote:
>If you dont want bugs, get out of the software game :-)  pythoncom is very
>stable - the guts is a couple of years old and been used heavily in a number
>of projects.

Speaking of bugs... ;)

I've just completed the GCOM website.  Mark, if you can take the time to
review the website and its contents, I'd appreciate any comments you may
have.  I also posted my work in progress of GCOM to the site.

	http://www.armored.net/gcom/

GCOM has trouble building on many Linux boxes because I've not a clue as to
how to use libtool.  I've downloaded the package, and tried using it, but it
just failed miserably.  Maybe someone else on this newsgroup can help out in
that area?  See the website for more details.  :-)

--
KC5TJA/6, DM13, QRP-L #1447
Samuel A. Falvo II