PYTHONPATH

Anders M Eriksson anders.eriksson at morateknikutveckling.se
Tue Dec 21 06:20:35 EST 1999

Hello!

I'm a beginner 'Pythonneer' and I'm trying to get Python to work on my
Internet account. The ISP has installed Python 1.5.1 so the 'core' is
there and I've got it working but now I want to use HTMLgen to create
some html pages. Since the ISP hasn't installed HTMLgen I did on my
local account but I dont know how to change/create PYTHONPATH!

Can I change it in my script (???.py) or is there a unix command
(Solaris 5.6) to set it.

I think that I preferred if it would be possible to set it in the
script. Then I could set it to just the directories that this script
needs. This could however be very stupid, so please advice!

// Anders