Python - CGI script

Jacek Artymiak artymiak at safenet.pl
Thu Dec 30 10:50:37 EST 1999

>         I am trying to figure out how to make a HTML page that will allow me
> to "upload" files to the server from the Client system.  If anyone out
> there has some code I sure would appreciate it.

There is an example of just such a program mentioned somewhere on the
Python.org site (http://www.python.org ).

Jacek Artymiak

 See how many people have registered at the Python Users Counter!
http://www.wszechnica.safenet.pl/cgi-bin/checkpythonuserscounter.py
    Autor/Dziennikarz/Konsultant - Author/Journalist/Consultant
       artymiak at safenet.pl, http://www.wszechnica.safenet.pl
co-author:  StarOffice for Linux Bible (IDG Books Worldwide, Inc.)
http://www.amazon.com/exec.obidos/ASIN/0764533630/polskawszechnica