Arguments of builtin functios?

Neel Krishnaswami neelk at brick.cswv.com
Wed Jul 7 22:37:33 EDT 1999

I'm working on a tiny little module that makes it easy to dynamically
examine out the call signature of functions and methods in Python.
This seems like something that would be very useful when trying out
code snippets in an interactive environment.

For native Python functions and methods, I've managed to figure this
out by by looking at the code object associated with the function, but
I'm at a loss to figure out how to do the same thing for builtin C
functions and method objects.

Any hints?

Neel