Python suitable for a game engine?

Alan Daniels Alan.Daniels at p98.f112.n480.z2.fidonet.org
Sat Jul 3 00:51:47 EDT 1999

From: daniels at mindspring.com (Alan Daniels)

On Fri, 02 Jul 1999 11:48:36 +0100, the infinitely wise Alex Maranda
(amaranda at nospam.com) spoke forth to us, saying...

[snip...]
>Alan Daniels wrote:
>> I have the (VERY!) preliminary code at:
>>     http://www.mindspring.com/~daniels/engine/index.html
>> if you're interested, although there isn't much to look at.
>I'm downloading it now. You can use negative version numbers;
>SmallEiffel is now at version -0.78. They'll stop when they'll reach 0.0
>:-)

In that case, I'm going to restart with negative numbers.
I was just going to call it the "Zebra" engine, but that name is
taken. So, I'm going to rename it to the "Zeroth" engine. Seems
appropriate, considering the state its in. :=)

--
Alan Daniels
daniels at mindspring.com
daniels at cc.gatech.edu