Multiple program defined types -- access from C?

Nathan Froyd nathan.froyd at rose-hulman.edu
Tue Jul 6 20:56:46 EDT 1999

I'm writing a program that needs a lot of program-defined types that are
also exposed as python classes to the user. The problem is, I also need to
access the innards of a lot of these classes from C. Are there any elegant
ways to do this? It doesn't seem as though Python likes for class functions
to be used from outside the C file they're defined in.
--
Nathan  |  froydnj at rose-hulman.edu  |  http://www.rose-hulman.edu/~froydnj/

Evolution is a million line computer program falling into place by accident.