GNU info archive updated

Fred L. Drake fdrake at cnri.reston.va.us
Tue Jul 20 11:55:21 EDT 1999

  If you've been trying to use the GNU "info" version of the Python
documentation but don't want to become bogged down in figuring out how
to install info files, you're in luck!
  Well, ok, this isn't such a big deal.  I've added a README to the
distributed package of info files which tells how to install them into
an existing info directory.  This is in response to a question from a
user; if you've been meaning to ask about how to get more out of the
documentation, let me know!
  Please, don't hesitate to send mail to python-docs at python.org if you
have any questions or suggestions regarding the documentation.  I try
to make sure all questions are adequately answered, and always welcome
suggestions for improvement.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.	     <fdrake at acm.org>