Q: anyone running Python on OS X server?

ze5yr ze5yr at my-deja.com
Sat Jul 24 22:50:55 EDT 1999

In article <008c01bed508$e4e85a80$f29b12c2 at secret.pythonware.com>,
  "Fredrik Lundh" <fredrik at pythonware.com> wrote:
> sreekant kodela <sreekantk at freenet.co.uk> wrote:
> > Do you mean Linux / Xfree ?
> > If that is what you asked then answer is Yes.
>
> no, I meant "OS X," as in "Mac OS X Server":
> http://www.apple.com/macosx/server/

Ah, so I'm not alone in having to babysit one of these beasts :-)

> turns out that the answer is "yes, works right
> out of the box!".  (which is pretty cool, IMO).

Yeah, I was worried about installing it too, but after
>SIX< >HOURS< of debugging a simple Perl script, I broke down and
downloaded it..the install turned out to be much easier than I
expected!

Now if I can only get ssh to do the same :-(

--
Cliff Crawford                           -><-
http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/cjc26

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/