Python GUIs: Abandoning TkInter and welcoming wxPython?

Lyle Johnson jlj at cfdrc.com
Thu Jul 1 09:46:02 EDT 1999

I've already worked up the binary distribution of FXPy for Windows; I just
forgot to mention it in the previous post. The binary installer can be found
at:

    ftp://ftp.cfdrc.com/pub/FOX/FXPy-0.99.42-win32.exe

I haven't worked up a binary distribution of the (C++) FOX distribution
itself, primarily because it changes most every day :) But that is in the
plans as well.

Thanks,

Lyle