Look for popen3 example!

Sven Drescher Sven.Drescher at dlr.de
Wed Jul 7 04:32:36 EDT 1999

Hallo!

I looked for an example to use os.popen3() in Deja-News and on
Python-Homepage, but I didn't find anything.
Can anyone give me an example how I can use popen3?

- I want to have the output from an other process started by my little
supervisor. I'm only interessted in the output and not the process by
himself.

- I also have to kill the child with all the childs of my child. But
that's not possible with execv, I think. There's only the PID from the
child, but the child of the child won't be killed!

Thanx for hints and examples or Web-pages!

Sven