idle

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Tue Jul 13 00:03:41 EDT 1999

[Nick Trout]
> I can't get breakpoints to work in the version I have, 0.4. I'm running it
> under Windows.
>
> Is this just me?!

I doubt it, Nick.  I don't use debuggers much (& haven't used IDLE's at
all), but you're not the first to mention this.  I installed a recent CVS
version of IDLE for my coworkers a couple weeks ago, and they complain
breakpoints (under Windows) can't be set under that either.  So my guess is
that it's been broken since at least IDLE 0.4.

Luckily, you have the source code <wink>.

not-something-i'm-likely-to-fix-anyway-ly y'rs  - tim