Anti-Port scan.... (Port Monitor / Logger)

Skip Montanaro skip at mojam.com
Sun Jul 25 19:18:59 EDT 1999

    Benjamin> I'm having some activity on my modem that I can't explain, but
    Benjamin> I run OS/2....  So I can't use NUKENABBER, etc, for Windows to
    Benjamin> monitor the ports on my "server" box.

Can you run Linux?  If so, you can use tcpdump to monitor your ppp
connection.  It's the best way to look at what's really happening on your
network. (No Python content, but then there are some things with good
non-Python solutions already.)

Skip Montanaro	| http://www.mojam.com/
skip at mojam.com  | http://www.musi-cal.com/~skip/
847-475-3758