Need help with TCP/IP client access from Windows

Eric S. Raymond esr at thyrsus.com
Fri Jul 30 11:39:31 EDT 1999

Gordon McMillan <gmcm at hypernet.com>:
> Probably the same directory where you put your script. (The Win31
> convention of putting all ini files in the Windows directory under
> <appname>.ini is now, thank goodness, passe).

OK.  Will giving the filename ".\\intriguer" work for this?  And, given
that the filename is going through the C library, will leaving it as
"./intriguer" work?

(Sorry for the newbie questions, but I have zero Windows-programming
experience.)
--

Never trust a man who praises compassion while pointing a gun at you.