int(long(-sys.maxint-1)) fails on Linux

olli at rhein-zeitung.de olli at rhein-zeitung.de
Thu Jul 22 08:37:20 EDT 1999

> 1) The mandrake compiler is buggy

That is the problem. Don't be to aggressive with the compiler options and
don't use the build.pl script. The results are just a little bit better, but a
lot of problems are caused by the architecture options. ;-)))

> For 3), Oliver is guilty, and he deserves so many hugs about
> his RPM stuff that this is just something that happens.

Thanks. I guess the problem above is the reason. This time I am not
responsible. ;-)))

Bye, Oliver Andrich

--
Oliver Andrich, RZ-Online, Schlossstrasse Str. 42, D-56068 Koblenz
Telefon: +49-261-39210-40 Fax: -33 |       http://rhein-zeitung.de
                                   |            http://andrich.net
GMC d- s++:++ a- C++ UL++++ P-- L+++ E--- W++ N+ w-- O- M--
V- PS++ PE Y+ PGP+ t 5+ X R+ tv+ b++ DI++ D- G e h- r z+