Scientific Plotting?

David Ascher da at ski.org
Wed Jul 21 01:31:04 EDT 1999

On Tue, 20 Jul 1999, Michael Huster wrote:

> I am also trying to find an adequate *object* based plotting package. I am
> writing some signal processing software and want to code plotting into the
> classes I am defining.

[...]

> I am kind of bummed. If we wrap intelligent python wrappers around
> something, we will post it.

Not that it's in a state to be useful at present, but I feel I must point
you to my back-burner project, Snow.  While it's been useful enough for me
to make figures for several papers and a couple of posters, it's not
stable enough for others to use effectively.  Hopefully, it will be
someday.

   http://starship.python.net:9673/crew/da/Snow

--david