Oneliners?

Thomas S. Strinnhed thstr at serop.abb.se
Thu Jul 15 04:20:20 EDT 1999

Hi all

Before anything else, I *do not* want to start a
my-language-is-better-than-yours-kind-of-thread here,
so please don't give me the reasons why I should use
this language over that and so on.
I'm only interrested in pure facts :-)

And now for...the question:
I looked at the "Cryptographic Curiosities" at
http://starship.python.net/crew/amk/writing/crypto-curiosa.html
about short Python crypto-scripts.

Are there other examples of scripts that do a lot of cool stuff
in one or just a few lines?
(here comes the not-an-intended-flame-bait stuff :-)

I heard there was a webserver in one line of Perl,
does Python match that (or two or three...)?

Of course, the length of code is not my primary criteria
in choise of language, but it's rather cool in a geeky kind of way,
don't you think?

I've-been-told-the-size-doesn't-matter-ly y'rs
 -- Thomas