Recursive method

Ralph Gauges ralph.gauges at eml.villa-bosch.de
Wed Jul 14 06:43:52 EDT 1999

Hans Nowak wrote:

> Hmm... I didn't know that... I always assumed that programs for
> regular Python and JPython would be compatible...?

Actualy they are. I can import Python modules I wrote that
use 'self'. But as soon, as I try to use 'self' in the
script that is executed by JPython, I get an error message.
Maybe I am to dumb, but I realy don't know what's wrong?!
Especialy since I couldn't find any hints in the JPython
documentation stating that there was no 'self'. (Also looks
expectantly at JPython guru(s))