Prolog module

Jordi Inglada jordi.inglada at enst-bretagne.fr
Fri Jun 11 14:01:42 EDT 1999

Hi,

I am new to Python Programming (just did the tutorial and played
a little with it). It is really a great language!

I have seen that Python can interact with other languages. My question
is: can Python access a Prolog kernel? Or even, is there a module that
implements in Python a Prolog kernel? (in the same way one can use
Java from Python).

Thanks.
Jordi INGLADA
Departement ITI - ENST Bretagne
BP 832 - 29285 Brest Cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 (0)2 98 00 13 55 / 10 62
http://www-iti.enst-bretagne.fr/~inglada/

"Computers are like air conditioners: they stop working properly when you open Windows"
"Linux, parce que je le vaux bien..."