BiBTeX module?

Frederic Gobry gobry at blanc.idiap.ch
Fri Jun 18 08:04:51 EDT 1999

>Having a look at the current programs available for editing and entering
>BiBTeX files someone really ahs to write a good python/tk or
>python/wxpython program for this task, too.

I've also started such a project as free software. The parser and the python
interface are working correctly now. My idea was to write something generic
for bibliographic databases, BibTeX being only the first module. A GNOME
interface is also in progress (does some display but no real edition yet)

So I can make a snapshot for you or you can use an old version : the new
parser tries to interpret things like lists of authors, first/last names,
and to deal with capitalization, whereas the old one just isolates the
BibTeX fields.

Frédéric

--
    Frédéric GOBRY                  IDIAP