ActiveX, IDE

Hank Fay hank at prosysplus.com
Mon Jun 28 23:34:14 EDT 1999

Mark,

actually, I want a command window just like pythonwin 1.52 or whatever,
which I already have installed; but also want to be able to visually design
forms, including drag-n-drop, visually size, etc., activex controls, also as
I currently do.  FWIW: I think the VB IDE is a straightjacket.

thanks,

Hank

--
http://www.prosysplus.com