creating dictionnaries

Christian Caremoli Christian.Caremoli at der.edf.fr
Wed Jun 23 02:07:27 EDT 1999

Thanks for all the answers
I know that it s invalid and what I use now is a function named _F to
avoid name clashes
def _F(**args):
   return args
What I want is to have an uniform syntax to write :
a=mycommand(x=1,y=2,z=(d=1,e=2),s=1)
or alike
instead of
a=mycommand(x=1,y=2,z=_F(d=1,e=2),s=1)
I wonder if it exists any syntactic sugar or any trick that could help me