PythonWin VSS Integration

Mike C. Fletcher mfletch at vrtelecom.com
Tue Jun 29 03:43:46 EDT 1999

I've just finished setting up visual source safe here, and thought that I
would take the opportunity to see what PythonWin's integration was like.
However, not knowing what it is supposed to do, I don't know what I am
supposed to do, or whether it is working.  I was assuming that the
integration would be something similar to what visual studio does, i.e.,
when I attempt to edit a file in PythonWin, visual source safe would prompt
me to checkout the file.  That doesn't seem to be the case.

So, any hints?  What does visual source safe integration mean?

Thanks,
Mike