Python GUIs: Summary and Conclusion

Philippe Chassany philc at unifix-online.com
Mon Jun 28 19:31:20 EDT 1999

> More widgets should be added to Tk(Inter).

Our company has made a 100% Tcl/Tk Toolkit named "BWidget".
BWidgets are "well known" in the Tcl community because
they are free, flexible, powerful and completly interpreted (no C).
More than 25 widgets are available.

We have tested BWidget with Tkinter the result is quite fine :
Quick and good looking. It's a good alternative to GTk or Qt
compiled programming to have professional application GUIs.

Try it to make your own idea (free download, screenshots,
full HTML manuals)

http://www.unifix-online.com/BWidget

--
Philippe Chassany