Python GUIs: Abandoning TkInter and welcoming wxPython?

Paul Prescod paul at prescod.net
Wed Jun 30 09:49:00 EDT 1999

Lyle Johnson wrote:

> Just to add fuel to the fire, we now have a Python interface to FOX, a
> cross-platform GUI toolkit:

I find it fascinating that there are so many GUI toolkits. The GUI is more
than twenty years right and we haven't agreed on the basic programming
model or API yet??

 http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

"The new revolutionaries believe the time has come for an aggressive
move against our oppressors. We have established a solid beachhead
on Friday. We now intend to fight vigorously for 'casual Thursdays.'
  -- who says America's revolutionary spirit is dead?