Why won't this work???

Mark Hammond MHammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Jun 1 19:30:27 EDT 1999

Jr. King wrote in message <7j0rkr$1eeu$1 at rtpnews.raleigh.ibm.com>...
>I know you are getting tired of me, but I have tried repeatedly to solve

Well, I am now a little tired of you:

* You post around 100 lines of C++/Python code with nothing more than "it
doesnt work".  Not even a hint of a symptom.

* I try to mail you to let you know this to avoid further clogging of the
newsgroup, and find your address spam protected!

If you must ask simple questions about simple bugs in your own code, at
least have the decency to put a valid email address so the rest of the
newsgroup doesnt need to hear that you forgot to initialize a variable or
some other trivial error.

Mark.