Zeus Editor Version 3.0 Beta
xidicone at iname.com
Mon Jun 28 15:20:19 CEST 1999
Zeus for Windows Version 3.0 Beta Release
The Zeus programmer's editor has been totally re-developed and the
results of this full re-write are now ready in the form of an
early beta version. The Zeus Beta Version 3.0 should work fine for
Windows 95, Windows 98 or NT but at this stage it has only been
rigourously tested against NT.
For anyone interesting in test running the beta just point your
browser to the following web site:
But please remember it is beta quality software which means it is
guaranteed to still have bugs!
So what is new to Zeus:
1) New syntax highlighting engine should now support almost
2) New plugable scripting modules allows you to write Zeus
macro scripts using the Python, LUA or Small C macro
3) New configuration model now makes it even easier for you
to configure Zeus to do just what you want.
4) Enhanced compiler, project and tool support.
5) Improved keyboard mapping.
Author of: Zeus for Windows, Win32 (Brief, WordStar, Emacs) Text Editor
"The C/C++, Java, HTML, Pascal, Cobol, Fortran programmers text editor"
Home Page: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jussi/
More information about the Python-list