Any Python-friendly web presence providers?

M.-A. Lemburg mal at lemburg.com
Tue Jun 1 05:33:07 EDT 1999

Matt Gushee wrote:

> Greetings, Pythoneers--
>
> I'm working on setting up a (virtual) internet domain ... reserved my
> domain name today ... now I need to find a place to put it. I would
> like to use Python for CGI scripts. Before I wear myself out searching
> the web, I thought maybe someone here could recommend a provider.

You can use basically any decent provider which gives you at least
a cgi-bin dir to execute CGI programs and a FTP connection. No need
to have Python preinstalled; just install it yourself using one
of these easy-install binaries:

	http://starship.skyport.net/~lemburg/mxCGIPython.html

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
Y2000:                                                   213 days left