need scripts...help

HUY4HUY huy4huy at cs.com
Wed Jun 2 14:47:40 EDT 1999

I need a program that would automate an age verification system, I need the
script to handle all aspects.

It should have easy sign up for webmasters and surfers, anti cheater devices as
well as the real time monitoring of all system activities, email notification
to the webmaster joining to the admin, logs all traffic trough the system and
gathers email addresses, built in password protection for admin area, no SSL's,
no htaccess...this is an example of the format I need.  I will appreciate it,
if anyone can help me out......thanks
Mark Davidson             inert28 at hotmail.com
please inform with the information to the email address above, thanks.