Using freeze

Max M. Stalnaker Max.M..Stalnaker at p98.f112.n480.z2.fidonet.org
Wed Jun 30 11:11:10 EDT 1999

From: "Max M. Stalnaker" <stalnaker at acm.org>

Not an expert, but I have done it using vc++5.

In the freeze directory, under tools, which directory you get when to
download and install the source, which you have to do, there is a html file
that is where you need to go next.

My project plan would be :

1) compile source (to prove things are set up and you know what to do)
2) execute freeze.py on your program, with a command line parameter to put
the result in c:\temp
3) goto c:\temp and type nmake
4) test the result

You might have problems with 6.0 since  5.0 is what is supported out of the
box.
The resulting executionable will be dependent on some external programs.

Max M. Stalnaker  stalnaker at acm.org
Astar Computer Consulting:  Networking and Custom Accounting Software