Python scope and parameter passing method
l11403 at alunos.uevora.pt
Tue Jun 22 18:45:19 CEST 1999
I'm a portuguese student and I am comparing Python to Objective C. Can
some one help me in this?
I would like to ask you about Python:
- the parameter-passing methods (call-by name/value/reference);
- dynamic memory control (garbage collection?, allocation for activation
- the scope of a name (lexical/dynamic);
- innermost or outermost evaluation;
- a small example program that explores the language possibilities.
I appreciate your help!
More information about the Python-list